Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fed Stimulus

... I just checked my account... My accountant said I should have received my stimulus first based on social security number or something, that and.... I don't know.

but I checked and there it is, unexpected money that used to be mine, and then wasn't, and now is again.

and I paid all my bills...... I'm a freak, It's all about my credit rating.... I used to try and make sure to pay every bill at the first chance. Then I sometimes will pay up in advance..... but I noticed that sometimes I don't get credit for it on my credit report.... so I sort of have to play a numbers game with creditors. Where I have to pay a bill, then a week later, I have to pay it again to get credit for paying 2 bills in advance, instead of 1... but in a larger amount.

Then there are the Pain in the ass Creditors that I refuse to allow to draw any interest on my account... Thereby paying within a few days... Which is stupid because, it splits up when I pay bills.... Since I'd rather do them all at the same time.... Every creditor should specifically ask you when you would like the bill due... but of course they would rather they receive all their money at the same time....

Unfortunately, I still have a bunch of money left.....

now my philosophy is that extra money should always go to mother market.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc