Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hi ho all....

Well, I'm trying to get the book closed... and get decoupled from mother market....


Speeking of Decoupling... My thesis is that we are more coupled with the world markets than ever... but also that the market in some ways will decouple from the U.S.....


but.. we will stop trading as much U.S. recessions, and we will start trading global ones......


So as a modification of my theisis... Maybe this gets drug out longer... because of decoupling....


I was stairing at charts, and it's starting to get less clear that we are still in the "Third Wave" of the current move...... there are ways at looking at wave counts and we are done....... We have had a second high after that pull back last week....... *shrug*... it's not clear....


it's going to be time to pound through some charts for a few hours....


But I'm tired.... After a winter of Shit food, too much sweets and junk(meaning chips and salsa, and too many breakfasts of Eggs and Bacon... and too much Granola) But being back on a regular diet has me exhausted, and with strong desires for pie.... But I digress... shows my fatigue

More basic materials weakness..... Some Ag weakness.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc