Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday action

..... According to my chart astrology.... This is what we are looking at... at least one more high... with like a 1 or 2 day pull back ...

so.... We could still keep moving up and set a few new highs in this trend.... then a pull back of at least one day... then another uptrend...

The queing on this will definitely be the financials....

And..... in the next... few weeks... materials should pull back, as the dollar catches a bid, and stops it's rapid decline to becoming the Peso.

The NFP comes out this week... and if the Weekly claims are correct.... we should see a number in the negative 60-80K..... But I'm not a pro at the jobless numbers so... I'd defer to anyone who has a better handle on it.

Here is the problem with employment... Negative 200K is cooked into the books already.... It's expected over the next 4 months.... Then it should recover.... this is my understanding of what should happen.... if they get worse than that, or if they don't recover.... this will be a surprise to the market.

other than that, I've had an unsatisfying weekend... but do feel rested enough for a new week.

I'm a little sketchy... with a possible change in the Macro-chart Astrology.... I'll be tempted to get very defensive over the next few weeks, depending on the flow of what I see going on, and what actually goes on.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc