Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, April 25, 2008

well, Dang

I'm getting better at compartmentalizing, what I'm doing Vs. what makes sense to the market. Back to the same stupid market I know and Hate.... It's like finding an old girlfriend, that the sex is good... but you hate her all the same....

It's funny, I hear all this "Reality" about how dreadful it all is, and sure enough it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up......

"never did mind about the little things".

for about 30 seconds today I could smell the breakout.

I didn't realize... Food inflation was front page of the local paper... definatly time for a pull back in commodities.... I should run some charts.

All and all, have a great weekend

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc