Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, April 18, 2008

decompression time

.... I'm absolutely wiped out, by the time Friday is here... I'm the Walking dead. I went to the bookstore... searching for some books about dow theory or about... gardening.

I walked home, I needed some exercise. On the way I ran into some Mormon missionaries.

I made no Eye contact, it was clear that I had no interest in them.

Them "Excuse me,"

Me, "Hey, I'm sorry I'm not interested, just keep moving down the road."

Them, "But....."

Me, "Listen, I don't know you... you have no right to even talk to me."

Them, "We were only trying to ...."

Me, " I know exactly what you were trying to do."

Them, "If there is anything we can do."

Me, "Yes, Get the hell moving down the road."

Nothing worse than the Spiritual version of a Used Car Salesmen, trying to convince me to believe in Unicorns.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc