Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

how about some closing day charts


This is this week... Totals


each day this week.
This is a Recap of last week... Less Monday.

Agriculture and materials are pull back hard... if the fed cuts .25 and says no more... then they will keep pulling back, and we look for some real panic to get back in.

The play book says Financials, Consumer cyclical/retail.

This Citigroup thing... has me nervous for tomorrow... I'm hoping Citi and all it's shitty Cousins burn in hell and my regional keep swinging.

and look at those damn Transports....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc