Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tired

Not enough napping today, Good trading day....

Umn.... It's been a long week, I can't look at another chart right now.

I was doing wave counts today... There is a possibility we have topped out... This is wave 5 of the up-move..... I saw slim signs that could have been distribution...

I'm just... well I just don't see today's pull back being "Wave B"... Feels more like the wave B pullback in the "Wave A" move.

I like the way all the financials were playing, Though it's "My Book", it is giving me hope that we will have the Nice "false Breakout" of the financials I've been hoping for.

I don't know if anyone is watching transports and First Recovery stocks... but some of them are ripping.. Or were ripping yesterday(Wed).

It's funny..... But this is Wave 5 of the Counter Trend, and.... Well The Dow is Sucking, But the S&P has some bounce. Umn......

If We rip 20-30 pts tomorrow, I'd say we are into a move to 1400.... I could be wrong about the "Drifting" action... maybe we will start selling off. heavily after this move......

It's wierd when one trend ends, and we move to another.

this Counter trend Rally... could just be Wave 1 of a larger upside move.... Which could mean a sell off.... then into a Wave 3 up-move.

Just weird, one trend ends... and it's like a new fresh day.... filled with possibilities.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc