Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 28, 2008

Not sure who pointed it out

it obviously remains to be seen.....

The market is behaving as we expected, higher prices to come. But let's look at some evidence,TRANnew recovery high, NYSE new recovery high, and even the S&P 500 just made a new recovery high, And that is where all the bears have been hiding. But now they are exposed. Oh by the way, they (the bears) are now calling this a rally in a bear market. The same was said about the rally that followed the 87 crash, I know I was there. And every other rally that followed an important low. And all of this while the big money guys are still in their Monday morning meetings. Talk to you later.

I've been watching Trading With TK, I'm a huge fan of his site..... His error will be.... and as all off wall-street is.... and as fits my Thesis on this rally.... About how this is every trader trading the past 30 years 83-2007 of recessions..... if it "Isn't different this time" then that march move was the low..... But .... If it wasn't and if this is a pure early 70's play..... Stagflation..... We should get more downside.... and a Scary move down coming soon.... with no help from the fed, who are Deeply out of bullets....

This is what is making me nervous..... "is it different this time.... or is it the same.".... I've been dying to know if the Old time traders, are just playing this like generals fighting the past wars.... and not remembering "The Great War of 74".....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc