Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a big change

I was having troubles with FeedReader this morning...or yesterday, and I decided to toy with Bloglines as an agrigator....... Very nice so far..... too bad feedreader was so skrewd up I couldn't esport my links.... but a good purge of some of the more useless blogs is a good thing...

Little market update....

It is good to see a solid pull back..... The shitty one yesterday... made me very suspect.... but it this does seem to be bullish, that we get some buying up at high levels.

for some reason, I have no desire to trade.... maybe it was sort of being behind last week that got me so motivated .....

I always find it funny when people who don't know that just about everyone has allergies... and they think for some reason they have a spring cold...
But for some reason they can't shake it for Weeks... or even for most of spring......

but bloglines... it's good stuff.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc