Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 28, 2008

Since

I just had to put up with 10 minutes about how Milly Cyrus..AKA Hanna Montana.... Is a Cheep slut in vogue... or vanity fair...... or what ever cheep slutty magazine she was in.

Let me just qualify, I'm all about Cheep sluts... and a little disturbed that her 15 year old flesh/ With Baby fat is being petaled in Magazines... but what else is capitalism about if not pedaling the baby fat of 15 year olds in fashion magazines....

But let me get to the point.... So on CNBC Erin Burnett... says.... "The problem here is that people like to Monger".... I was a little head scratched at this use of the word monger, was curious specifically what she was trying to say.... Since she must subscribe to "word of the Day" or... something.

mon·ger
play_w("M0385500")
(mnggr, mng-)
n.
1. A dealer in a specific commodity. Often used in combination: an ironmonger.
2. A person promoting something undesirable or discreditable. Often used in combination: a scandalmonger; a warmonger.
tr.v. mon·gered, mon·ger·ing, mon·gers
To peddle.

I have to say... that Yes, Erin I agree....... CNBC and you, do like to monger...... you and they are mongers, as you sit in front of us and parade the pictures of a 15 year old kid on tv, and debate the issue, and call it "journalism".

Something undesirable(pedophilia, being used to promote a career and a brand of Hanna and Cyrus, and by Disney).... being promoted by your show...... You are correct... you and CNBC like to monger.

and in an added twist of irony, I am mongering, your mongering of Cyrus and Disney's Mongering.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc