Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The great barry ritholtz and financials

Ya.... Barry who I respect the hell out of, goes off about not buying financials..... If you are an investor, that is probably good advice.....

if you are an investor... let me give you advice. put your money in 3 month bonds, till the Job 3month moving average NFP is +50k. When it dumps below 100k get out of the market, you are not missing anything. but losses.

but for those of us who like to trade...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc