Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, April 25, 2008

Chart Astrology


10 days of the SPY..... Me, chart astrology says this has one more high in it... at a minimum....
Other thing is..... Again this kind of looks like a 1400 spx Top out.
I just saw a debate on cnbc... one technician saying we were topping the other saying we were going to break out.... Funny thing... I agree with both... we are quite possibly going to breakout.... into a Top... Smoothing out volatility... into a stall... Bear Capitulation... then we can move back down..

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc