Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update

.... So.... a pull back on the spy to 136 roughtly a 50% retrace...

The xlf has already pulled off it's retrace.... but maybe it will have to pull back the whole range...

It would be bullish for the breakout if the xlf made a stand at the 50% retrace and pushed us up past 1400.....

Some talke about how great it would be if we can break beyond 1400... and other money comming in.. but I think it won't happen.... I still expect sort of an upward slow move Which will stall... and start the next(slow) leg down.

I'm just hoping for a False break out of the financials... Except all these stinky regionals that have yet to come clean..... Dumb asses.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc