Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day in the life

..... Next in my series on life of a Trading Hack, day-trading fool......

So, I try and get the maximum out of my weekends... Sort of trade in the Trading terminal for the life of Huck Fin... Shoeless in the garden, Weed in my teeth, napping by the Creek....

.... None the less it takes till about Saturday evening to decompress, and relax(I bet this would be easier if I drank more)... Then finally on Sunday.... I become a less....AGRO me.... But this weekend The wind has been ridiculous, and after spending some of yesterday in the yard... Getting Slapped around by the wind and more of the same today... only it's about 10 degrees colder...

I'm locked in a Vacancy.... Nothing to do, nowhere to go..... I did all my errands yesterday.... Only things I can think of to do are Clean, or Read, go see a movie.... none of this, has a good meditative quality to it..

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc