Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Great BR is......Mr. Furly????

The Great Barry of The Big Picture made what I perceive as a reference to Threes Company.

"11:27am: Come and knock on my door: Dylan Trish & Melissa"

My question is, does that make him Mr. Furly... or Mr Roper?

Trish is hotter than Janet..... It's weird, I've warmed up to Crissy, on CNBC ...mostly, after I learned that she was on Little House.... I think it took the edge off

Also funny they talked about how bloggers have Entourages.

So I figured I'd throw him a link, like a good member of "His Crew."

I wonder if that mention on CNBC, was kind of a dig at barry, or maybe a Backhanded comment about his blog.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Now that IS funny. He's more like a Roper.

Odd that you say you warmed up to Melissa Francis after you found out she was on Little House... I did the same thing. Why is that?

Eric said...

Unfortunatly I can't get the trackback working, so I can't troll Barry....

I think it's just because I'm glad she has a job.... and I can kind of see why she has that bitter edge on her.... If I was on little house, I'd totaly have a chip on my shoulder....

Tony said...

I read an interview of her a while back and she seemed very normal. She was "grateful for the opportunity" of being on LH and her parents were proud and all that, but she wanted no part of the Hollywood-kid lifestyle.

She went to Harvard to get away from the west coast and never had any desire to return.

I know she's "just a talking head", but for some reason she seems more normal and self-effacing than, say, Maria Bartiromo.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc