Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, October 2, 2009

Ugh....


Fell asleep at 9 or 10 then back up at 1am... apparently asia is closed or something, I'd check or open up futures or something but i'm lazy.
I talked about this: saying "It's a learning Game" My point was that it's normal for everyone to see this as a repeating pattern. Assumed that it will repeat infinity, it's like how Taleb talks about how economists just extrapolate the spreadsheets out a few quarters and you get dow 40,000

Only the stupidest traders think it's going to repeat.

I have to remind myself about posting, one problem I have is that some of the same traders I find are fools start parroting my posts. Then I get confused about what "They" are doing. You know... my samples are too small for any real science out of the data.

many think that we are going to get a bounce... so I wouldn't eliminate the possibility of another down bar.
Then the weekend warriors can puke them up on Monday morning and we can get a bounce...

Like I mentioned everyone is watching 100spy or so... and that is very true...all eyes are there.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle governs market sentiment especially in small samples.

I like your trend line and the volume and momo seem like this should carry through-- but then I thought the same thing in July. One difference is that now we have more price risk for the bulls.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc