Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, October 1, 2009

ugh

nice to be able to shut down CNBC and just watch the testimony.


Just a quick comment, As far as dissemination of.... Infotainment AKA news seems like Huffington post has finally hit it's MEAN! when some of the MEME's show up in the CFS of the congress, seems like they are there.

I wrote a letter the other day about how my senator Orin Hatch was destroying Capitalism.

Seems like the market hates all numbers today....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc