Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 5, 2009

Stupid chart

I just saw some idiot doing one of those "Time Market analysis" about how the market moves based on time cycles....


This one was ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

did you know? the market moves based on Fiscal Quarters????

ShhhhhssssSHhhhhhh don't tell anyone!!

of course they just marked off every 3 months and didn't realize...

SO FUCKING STUPID!

I don't even think they realized that it was 3 months, it was some 88 or 90 day cycle or something.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc