Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Armageddon trade

SO... EWT wave 3 of 3 this morning. Wave 4of wave 3 after 10, into wave 5 of 3. see if we can get some kind of solid correction Wave 4 into one more high maybe tomorrow, which would be wave 5 of 5.


Word this morning is all about how there is a secret cabal to get rid of the greenback.
a story in the U.K. Independant about how everybody is going to dump the greenback. Excuse to buy the hyperinflation trade.

Misch has a look at it, I'll never give misch credit for anything but being a Curmudgeon. but it was worth reading.
I think there was something at ClusterStupid
What you have to realize is that most of this isnt new, with the exception of "Secret Meetings" but some random phoneconference wouldn't suprise me.

"we are concerned"
"what should we do?"
"I don't Know."
"I don't know, what do you want to do?"
"I don't know."
"I think this is bad"
"Me too"

Meeting over!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc