Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 16, 2009

So... I'm an ass right

I can very much be the ultimate Troll. It's like Brian Shannon and my comment about the Vix needing to be 80.

I read about 10 Technicians, and half of them I read to mock.... Ok not really, they post a chart, and what I'm interested in is what they see in the chart and what I see in the chart. That is what is interesting.

So... this morning the AIG bonus' are all the talk... and on squawk they have caroline mahoney on... Ok, the money to AIG was a Loan, and for some reason she thinks we gave it away. In fact she seems to be under the impression that all the money was given. And there is a wierd cognative disonance that somehow we could have stiffed some people, instead of the bail out....They seem to think it's like the FDIC and we are making good on their loans after they went into default. See, we are Loaning money, and if they default...well then why save the company.

This shit just gets creepy.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc