Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 13, 2009

Manic

I have been commenting how manic I feel, and that fastmoney felt the same way.

I commented to Tony that it was Weird when the chairwoman sounded like Macke yesterday

I went through my blogs... and besides that we don't have any candle indicator to show a pull back, but as I read through the blogs every market tech and his droods want another bite at the apple.

My thesis on why this isn't going to happen. If you went through last week buying stock. none of this BS, is going to scare you. Those guys tend to be very strong holders.

What we want to look for is the market to get in the hands of the weak holders. then we can pull back.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc