Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, March 15, 2009

late to the party

I haven't paid much attention to clusterstock.... but I have decided that Henry Blodget is a dumb ass.

He post... well as badly as I do... I have an excuse for having marginal written ideas for the blog... I'm trading all the time and looking at charts...

blodget is just a moron...

of course once I realize who he was.... I mean, how dumb and crooked do you have to be to get suspended from the securities industry. and yet people still read him.... I guess.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc