Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

For those keeping track

Hope I get a chart posted, we held my resistance today...

I'll be curious what happens if we hit the 50dma.

So, it was warm this morning.... I decided to do an early run, since that is when I like to do them. Heavy shirt, I was golden. Now, in November as it got cold I was terrified every time I ran, as I would go out and get a nice endorphin buzz just to have Nurial Roubini make me want to jump off a bridge.

I get back.... and who is on squawk.... Meridith Whitney.

Ugh!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc