Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fastmoney

or stock market for deaf people.

Ican was on, had a great rant about how incompetent the CEO's are. Glorified Head of the Fraternity, His greatest skill is holding his liqueur. Surround them self with echo chamers, and yes men.

Mackey, after being suprised that Zero was an option last week, Is now angry that Zero is not an option this week.

Repriceing of risk......

Ok... No more mother market.... till late tomorrow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric,

Come back and write a post you lazy bastard!!

jog on
duc

Eric said...

DUC,

LOL,I'm so over the market right now...

If I can just get 18 more hours of ignoring it, I'll be happy.

I'll look at paulsons plan on sunday, try and watch some movies, get some exercise...

Do some rehab...

What do you think about my +5 uptick rule?

eric

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc