Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Congress

I think uncle ben needs to sell it better, The market knows that we could be talking about 10% unemployment.... he should talk about that possibility.

Also... "suddenly they are surprised" After a year of economic down turn, and congress and the senate being told, that there are many things they could do. I swear they were told to do some work.... and they have sat on their asses for a year... and "let do"... and now here we are, and they are surprised.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc