Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Glum

Hey, I'm sorry to be so glum. But long term this isn't good. Hope springs eternal, but besides some small bounces.. I'm not hopeful. And we could bounce 500 points today.

The way I see it... It's dominoes, we could have caught it early... We may still. But they are away, at this point. And continue to move far off in the distance.

The foreign markets are in denial... some of them are flat..... "They Can't believe that this could be real" that our representatives could be so incompetent....

What we need is McCain and his long Bomb.... or somebody and a long bomb...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc