Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sorry...

Damn I'm sick of talking heads interrupting congressional hearings....

I just don't care what is going on with the usual wall street suspects....

so.... I'm still suspecting a failed rally here... which may develop into an ABC correction... with a Retest.

The Pennant move is more an indecisive move....???

2 comments:

Tony said...

McCain wants to postpone the debate Friday in order to turn his attention to the Global Economic Crisis (TM).

Sentiment and liquidity are very bullish. The next big move will be up and big. Hard to say when it will be, but traders may try to anticipate a settlement on The Plan, which will likely come over the weekend.

If I had to predict, the DJIA will up 500 points over the next two days. All my shorts are covered, and I'm net long moreso than Monday.

The Mop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc