Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

When I was talking about the 5 min retest

this was what I was talking about ..... I wanted to see that trend Broken and successfully retested. Once you have that smaller 1 minute time frame tested.... You have to see the bigger retest... like a retest that goes on for 20 minutes or so.... How little time we had was a concern.

Cramer keeps drum beating 87...... I don't think we will crash.... but Mother market may need to threaten. Teach these people who is in charge..... WE ALL KNOW, NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN THE MARKET.

The dangerous thing is if these guys start thinking they are.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc