Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm dying to know

If we are going to not learn from the mistakes of the past.......

this is more and more smelling like it.

It makes absolute sense to me, that just like the rats in a cage...

we will refuse to learn from the mistakes of the past.

Libor is back up today. Credit spreads back up....

I guess this is a good thing to many......

I wrote on another blog......

It's not like I care, I don't have kids. And I hope that those people who want the collapse....
I sincerely hope you can make enough money short the market to keep your family fed.

Leave a solution to our legislative branch.... One of those guys, had no idea who Pimco was.

hell, lets make it a referendum item on the November election.

America Vote:

  • Bail out the financial system
  • or
  • Lollypops for all..

1 comment:

Tony said...

So the choice is:

1. Give Paulson a trillion dollars, or

2. The country ends

Hmmmm....

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc