Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Half full glass

So... I feel like sentiment is lifting. There is some trouble with the congressional jarheads all morning.

Sentiment wise, I feel like we are easing.... Maybe get that wall of worry. So... here is the last 6 days of the spy..... I can make an argument for one more low in this trend. I can also warn that this isn't a healthy ABC correction. I've started to suggest that we have forming sideways motion, maybe a pennant.

But besides that it feels like sentiment is lifting, We also got the "Tony" panic indicator. http://www.elliottwave.net/educational/basictenets/basics_images/fig_2.gif
This is an indicator that usually off the panic low. At the end of the wave 2 pull back. we get some panic out of him..... I get some panic too.... probably all of us. (Just playing here)

1 comment:

Tony said...

The Tony Panic Indicator (TM)

1. Take the number of expletives in the latest Kalamazoo Post blog entry.

2. Multiply it by the number of standard size TUMS tablets, or generic equivalent, ingested in the last 24 hour period.


Result: the percentage chance that we are within 5% of a near term bottom.

Current TPI: (3 X 16) = 48%

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc