Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

got that nice 3 hours of sleep

ugh... I have no idea how to bet this.... My impulse is that hope springs eternal. We are in a cascading failure... and have yet to even see it get dark... Let alone darkest before dawn.

We need to stop the bleeding before we can even see what the damage is....

Even passage of a bill ... doesn't leave me with confidence... funny the confidence game.... Confidence would be established with the house doing what ever they had to to sort this out...

and yet what we have is the opposite They lack the conviction to do what needs to be done.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc