Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 29, 2008

So now

The democrats have no interest in working this out. They have already been burned supporting this turkey. They can just step back, say "we tried" and let the chips fall.

I got a phone call. I said "the best thing to have been "in in congress", was on the losing side of that bet." It was a Winner really Loses situation... Whoever won actually lost, because they got their way and it was not going to turn out well.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc