Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ducati and the COO\ D00dZ3

Like I warned, You should leave Crazy alone. That is a huge waist of your time and emotional energy.

"Can't talk to a psyco like a normal human being"-poe (not Edger Allen)

Take the world off your shoulders Atlas.

Who do you think you are Don Quixoti?

Me, I have life to love, and money to make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric,

The Flip-Flop-Fly and I go back a year or so.

Most of the time it's simply tongue in cheek stuff.

jog on
duc

Eric said...

Duc,

you're a big kid.

They arn't.

I guess you know the value of your time.

and It's a sport or hobby... or something.

Eric

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc