Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maddox

Many years ago, stuck with insomnia.... I was doing random searches on the internet. I found myself doing a search for "Greatest web page", and I found Maddox.
It just so happens that Maddox is a local boy. Maddox used to be involved in database management for a telemarketing firm. Telemarketing firms are big here in Utah, We only rarely use our Utah Venacular accents, and for the most part they just blend in with the rest of america.

But, If you like a good angry rant Maddox is the man.

If you just want a good old Sarcastic Rant:

I just wanted a video game, not eternal damnation in hell.:


No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc