Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, September 22, 2008

Umn,

I'm excited about a basing move... I want more shots at the lotto ticket.

One can say that the regionals moved into Euphoria on friday, and are due for a correction. Like I said, "My Coke isn't sold short" does that mean that I don't pay fair price for my Coke? So, they can still correct.

Oil back up to 107... WTF.....

The dollar is getting killed...... *Sigh* 1.46

Remember Employment number is thursday, we could see a 2 or 3 day pull back.... and maybe it will bottom on Thursday with the employment number? Then it's NFP(payroll) and the expiration of the short rule.

THOSE ARE SOME HEADWINDS....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc