Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Market addicts anonymous

I realized how active we all are, this weekend. Sure sign of addiction. We all have been fighting this for so long, so many days... we have an impossible time giving it up. I wonder what that means sentiment wise.

At one point I'm going to look at some charts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a "virtual trader's club".

It means we're glad to find someone else to talk to about stocks.

"We're not addicted, we can quit anytime we want" :))

Eric said...

I'll run those charts algn and val for you tomorrow, show you what I'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

So it's best to enter a trade after the direction has been confirmed, right? Not in anticipation of a trend. Got it.

Eric said...

You want to anticipate the trend...

but don't trade based on that.

You also have to put your money to work were where it's most effective. The fastest move on that 20 dollar stock will be from 23.50-20(it should take a week), the move from 25-23 will take a week and a half.

The trade is twice as risky and has half the ROI.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc