Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ugh

lol... Brian was making fun... I'm having a hard time turning it all off..

my biggest mistake as always is my willingness to try and top tick... I only do it about 20% of the time... but 80% of my losses, and unrealized gains come from doing it.

*shrug*...

Looking at the charts... we should catch some kind of bounce....maybe Tuesday, Wed.... With the slow sell off. Assuming it doesn't just slowly accelerate...

I want to work up a chart about how to detect the acceleration...... Hopefully as a day trade this will work out.... and the only problem I'll have is if we make it to 11300 in the next 3 days.... but I know how to take a loss.

as much as I'm complaining...... I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm well above 50% on good trades vs bad ones.

Though I've declared that we are in the third wave.... there were some values I couldn't pass up..... Problem is... third waves can go on for a few days...

here is my list of Industrials

In the green today
X
AA
AAUK
DE
MON
BHP
POT
BBL
CAT

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc