Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday morning ramblings

so.... as much as every knife catching moron wants there to be a double bottom.... (sorry no charts).. This was a Classic ABC correction...with B being that 300pt down day. Contrary to my opinion is that it's possible the weak volume was because of the holiday... Bear markets have 300-400 point updays mixed with series of 100-300 point down days. I keep asking myself... When will we get a 400 point down day? Just like in a Bull you may get a 200 point down day and 6 50 point up days....

I saw some guy doing Elliot wave Youtube video's.... Damn his analysis was bad..... Wholly shit... I hope you don't read my blog.... it's just the tough love... In a bull market you get 12345 impulse to the upside, and in a Bear you get them to the downside......

this is what had me confused after the Thursday action..... There is a case for a small B wave after the fed announcement...... But... what you get is an ABC up correction that makes the first A wave (fed day)... Then a B wave correction in a clear 1-5 wave downward impulse. Then a C wave correction.... in the form of a smaller ABC correction. If the action had been more impulse like I could buy a Bull Cycle.... We are going to go down Monday a little.... then Tuesday alot... then maybe finish the down cycle on Wed...... Maybe it will be faster and the down cycle will end on Tuesday ... but then We can Impulse back up for Friday and Monday "Window Dressing" for the end of the month. But to be honest.... If you are an investor.... put in some limit orders for your favorite stocks at their 60 day low price.... and you will probably get them +/- 10%....

We could be bouncing off of 11700 or 1270..... and we could just do that a few more times. 2-3 times.... Then have another bounce to 12800 maybe early april....

I'm just throwing out what I see in my crystal ball.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc