Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 20, 2008

well... messed that one up....


So........ We have a pull back just after this... but we had a high volume short covering rally.... Why do I know that, because it was at the point of yesterdays lower high at 132.20 ish.... the 133.50 level is the 61.8 retracement... if we can break that I could buy a rally through next week.... With another pull back on monday or tuesday.....

Volume... Besides the sudden spike a few minutes ago... Volume was not convincing...... Still could see this slick rally... on huge volume...... This may have been all the rally we will get.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc