Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 20, 2008

slight modification



it's going to be more like this..... ... Same thing slightly different level....... Or maybe I can't admit I'm wrong..... LOL


I think it's all about the end of the day move...... if we go down... bad things are going to happen.... Neutral ish we will retest.... Up we will have more denial rally....


This is exactly the same trade we have had after the 3 out of 4 bear rallies......

Here is the new variation.... now + - it's the same thing as my above revised.....

I'm going to go outside..... check out the yard..... maybe get some coffee

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc