Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 24, 2008

so...


There are the signs of some beginnings of distribution... but it doesn't mean get involved....... Significant pull back then more upside... and we may see a turn... We are seeing some weakness in the bull trend..... but nothing to get excited about.... and nothing to make me want to step in front of it...
I'm a fan of being "Ahead of the Curve" and not behind it.... So... I'm just sidelined right now..... except that trade I posted before... Showing "post a trade" lose money.... I am going to stick with it....
Chart-Astrology says that this could still be an extension of the 'C' wave... but it also points to the 'idea' that we hit a near term low... I doubt we will retest. but could have a good pull back... Though as much short interest as there is... we could go to the moon.



No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc