Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 28, 2008

Futures

Can't get through a day without me complaining about futures. Who the hell would give you +60 on the Dow Futures. Every positive future for the past 3 days, has been a LOSER. There has been more volatility in the Futures than there has been in the market.

I may have to start trading futures.

We are trending down.... WTF happened to the trend is your friend.... Damn asian and Euro Traders... No wonder they are such financial losers. you have to be a Communist or a Capitalist to understand this shit.... Stupid Euro dorks.....

let the Anglos come in sort it out....My bet was down 50... or flat for hell's sake.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc