Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 20, 2008

More coffee less bloging

One trouble this week, After O.D.ing on Coffee last week I have been.... Limp to the "cup". So... More of my whine like a bitch.

My plans....

Overall I'm defensive.... Looking for opertunites to get great deals. I am looking for a short covering rally today, to get long for a fast day trade. Unless the Philly Fed is particularly bad.

The bullishness is good... I'd be interested to see a heavy rally between now and wed. So much short interest... I'm interested to see it come out of the market.

My plan is to either see the market break up, or break down.. Then try and take it the other way.

The imposibility of these 2 and 3 day moves.... I can see the frustration... But..... as people get confused about the market and pull out, it's Bearish.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc