Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Morning,

I stayed up too late....

Futures had me nervous up 50... then I realized how high Fair value was.

now they are up 70....Ugh...

No worries even up 150 or so, I break even... in case you are worried about me.

it would take Dubja to come out and say they are going to buy every house in the country to do that.

Feels like the oil is driving the futures up.....Stagflation trade

1.58 on the Peso/Euro(dollar/euro).

futures make me think that someone knows something about GDP or Initial Claims that I don't'.

GDP expectations should be low. ... Initial claims may be a little better than expectations....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc