Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been getting cold calls from Realtors and mortgage brokers lately...must be getting desperate... Huge staffs with nothing to do, but to start cold calling...

we continue to go up....... this doesn't show good healthy buying..... and if this does break down, it should take this market down another leg... They are trying to fight this tape too much... I also wonder if as they buy it up, they are rolling out of the positions as best as they can......

I don't know.. still the safe entry is that blue line..... We are coming to the 1340 level in the spx... should see some resistance there... with enough money you can fight this.. Also the financials did show some strength after that low.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc