Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Think I have enough trend lines on that chart.... We broke out of both the downtrend, the 3rd wave channel......showed a little double bottom..... made a higher high......

Name it chart wise and it's not good for a guy net short...... BUT.......

I don't buy it..... thost upticks are not healthy... we show more distribution than acumulation... there is some short covering, some manipulative buying... Thise impuls moves are less and less healthy for a bull thesis... Weak volume..... You name it ...

I've seen this game before, and kicked myself when things said "Go Short" and Quarter end kept me sidlined... We sold off and I only caught a small bit of it, since I didn't have the stones...... So.... In it To win it.

and 132.75.... how rough do you think that is as a target...

I've also Just sworn off anything that doesn't look like a Good Healthy Acumulation or distribution pattern.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc