Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 31, 2008

That blue line is segnifcant resistance.. it's lame that as fast as I post it it happens... But I was going to say that though this little downmove on the SPY looked like it was a failed move, I thought it was more likly a wave 4... which is happening right now. wave 5 is happening.


the XLF is almost in a completely bullish trend.. a slight correction(which was fun to trade this morning) as have been the other 2 big up moves.. as the inverted Triangles set up.
Umnnnn I would not be surprised to finally get a correction here abouts... this feels unsustainable... but if we break that blue resistance on the spy Good things could keep happening... for my long positions.
this still doesn't mean I don't think we will hit 11300... Just have to make some more people lose money.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc