Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, March 27, 2008

lets look at the broader trend



Thes volume spikes are rediculous... Also of note... the volume overall has picked up from yesterday... but it is all in 1 minute spikes......
As much as I hate it it doesn't mean I'm not losing money....
if this is window dressing...... umn.... what can I do about it... but lose money......
maybe cry a little... or something...... that morning low could be wave 5..... It usually pays to see that nice healty Acumulation pattern.....
My thesis.. is that whoever this is, or They are... I don't think they can maintain.... I think they are just trying to keep us up at reasonable levels. I just think that if the market dipps they will be running and cause more damage than they were solving..... I hear markets are efficient that way..
or I'll lose money....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc