Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

There is your chart

That is a fairly weak C wave... or Weak Wave 3.


....

Oh! the DSI my sentiment indicator... I have to go 7 or 8 Tony was talking 11... but... I would say there are still 10-20% bears hanging on.

In Theory that number should just build until it goes 100% and shouldn't quite go to Zero Bears. With variations...

I do see some positive technicals.... But... *Shrug*

I also checked out Doug Kass, and he is Not too Long... and Cautious.

"Not too long not too short"..... he says...

Like I said, he could get bearish fast.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc