Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, February 18, 2010

the chart

here is the chart.... minor little doji... but the volume was strong... I'm not saying anything about it. Always the chance of some kind of 3 doji reversal, or the evening star confirmation tomorrow.


They feel complacent...
Tony had the quote, "It's like the sell off never happened."

we hit the 50EMA, yesterday, there is also that 1100 "Breakout" trade of last resort.

but I did put out some Trial Balloons, I'm not optimistic about them...

which is why they may just work out, one can always trade tomorrow.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc